NOTE: Due to excessive demand - this product is currently on basckorder until into 2014.
To be compliant with the AAOMS regulation, your order should be placed before Jan 31, 2014
- Simple device – easy to set up
- Competitively priced - significantly lower than BCI or Oridion
- Non-proprietary cannulas
- Intuitive touchscreen user interface – easy to learn and use
- Small, lightweight – easily portable (can be easily pole mounted or used in a "boot" for protection from falling)
- Widescreen™display – clearly visible from a distance
- Runs on battery or AC power
- LifeSense includes Nonin pulse oximetry - one convenient device that does the work of two.
- Fast "First Breath" technology gives readings in < 20 seconds
- Other products require 25 – 35 seconds
- Fastest response time to monitor patients
- Requires no interruption of readings to self-calibrate during operation – no loss in patient monitoring